PC Gaming on a Budget!
There are some great PC games out there, and you don’t need to spend a ton of money to play them. Each month, you can check JimboGames.com for a budget gaming computer configuration for $600 or less! Even though this is budget build, we still strive to use quality components.
For January 2017, the hardware for the budget gaming PC is under $550 (assuming you already have a Microsoft Windows 10 license).
- Motherboard – Asus M5A78L MicroATX – $50.13 from Amazon
- CPU – AMD FX-6300 6 Core with CPU Fan – $89.99 from Amazon
- RAM – Corsair XMS3 8GB – $47.00 from Amazon
- Video Card – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 – $199.99 from Amazon
- SSD – SanDisk SSD Plus 240 GB – $77.21 from Amazon
- Case – Cooler Master N200 – $46.99 from Amazon
- Power Supply – EVGA 500W – $37.99 from Amazon
Every computer needs a case! This month, the budget gaming computer features the Cooler Master N200.
You gotta power the components!
CPU & CPU Cooler
The brains of the operation!
You wanna see your games, right?
Memory – you gotta enough
Mechanical hard drives are a thing of the past.
Don’t forget the extras!